Drivesys® Original Cobble creates a realistic antique cobble stone look with all the benefits of an easy to install engineered concrete driveway system. Cast from aged and timeworn cobbles, Drivesys® Original Cobble can be used as single colour or blended using a variety of colours to create a natural cobblestone effect and enhance the charm and elegance of any home.
Our Drivesys Range is supplied with our specially formulated Drivesys® Jointing compound, making the installation of this driveway project hassle free and helps to reduce the amount of unsightly weed growth between the blocks.
Co-ordinating Drivesys® Roundtop Edging is available to give a high end look to your completed project.
- Realistic antique cobble stone look to add a natural charm to your home, with all of the benefits of an engineered concrete driveway system
- Patented ‘bumper’ design provides a flexible and straightforward installation
- Blend different colours to create a truly unique look
- Use co-ordinating roundtop edges for a refined end result
- Enjoy ease of installation – every order comes with the required amount of Drivesys® jointing compound
- Rest assured that your driveway is protected with the Marshalls 20 year product guarantee
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||Jointing Included|
|Drivesys Original Cobble Mixed Sized Pack||Basalt (B)
Iron Grey (IG)
Due to the nature of this product and the manufacturing process, some variation may occur. Where images are viewed online or in printed material, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown directly reflect the colours of the actual product.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- drivesys driveway system january 2020
- Drivesys Driveway System Installation Details January 2019
- LP 0096 Drivesys Original Cobble
- drivesys patented driveway system the original cobble