Marshalls Sawn and Tumbled Sandstone Setts are created using specially selected Indian Sandstone, which is sawn and tumbled to create a softer aged finish. Choose from subtle silver birch or earthy autumn bronze, both of which have been vetted to ensure that the stunning natural colour variance remains complementary to any property type.
All Marshalls Sandstone has been given the Marshalls Stone Standard seal of approval, to ensure all product is fit for purpose and will stand the test of time.
- Create a head-turning external paving that will retain its good looks for years due to the extreme durability of granite setts
- Keep your driveway looking pristine as the fine grained granite texture reduces discolouration
- Experience a consistent finish and ease of installation with a sawn cut product
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (MM)||Width (MM)||Thickness (MM)||Pack Size (M2)|
|Granite Eclipse® Sawn Granite Setts Project Pack||Light (LT)
The natural origin of stone means variation in colour, texture and natural markings is inevitable. Whilst Marshalls strives to ensure the integrity of each natural stone range through expert hand selection, some variation may occur
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- sawn granite eclipse setts january 2020
- Sawn Granite Setts Installation Details January 2019
- LP 0275 Sawn Granite Setts Bretton
- marshalls driveways 2019