Driveway drainage has been made easier with this high performance and sustainable block paving. Driveline Priora is the perfect permeable alternative to the market leading Driveline 50. Available in six Driveline 50 colours, it retains its classic look but with a modern sustainable twist.
By using a Patented Priora Block Paving Driveway System, you can avoid the complicated and frustrating planning permission costs and delays.
Each 60mm block features the Marshalls unique patented ‘Priora’ nib design which allows surface water to pass between blocks into a specially calculated sub-base without compromising structural performance of the driveway.
For driveways with a steep incline or specific installation and design requirements please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Service on 0370 411 2233 for further assistance.
- Sustainable urban driveway draingage.
- Classic look with a modern sustainable twist which is available in six colours.
- Patented drainage system which allows water to pass between blocks without compromising structural performance of the driveway.
- Avoid complicated and frustrating planning permission delays and costs.
Product Colours and Sizes
|Colour||Size *||Coverage m2|
|Charcoal||Driveline Priora Block Paving 200x100x60||8.08|
|Buff||Driveline Priora Block Paving 200x100x60||8.08|
|Red||Driveline Priora Block Paving 200x100x60||8.08|
|Brindle||Driveline Priora Block Paving 200x100x60||8.08|
|Burnt Ochre||Driveline Priora Block Paving 200x100x60||8.08|
|Bracken||Driveline Priora Block Paving 200x100x60||8.08|
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA071540
Cleaning and Maintenance Guidelines
Laying Patterns and Designs for Driveline Priora
Hover over the link to view the laying pattern / design, alternatively click to open as a PDF.
Buy Today From Approved Online Retailers
Why choose Driveline Priora?
- No planning permission required
- Choice of 6 colours
- Permeable alternative to market leading Driveline 50
- Available in classic 200x100 format
- Guaranteed for 12 months
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years, materials produced with Surface Performance Technology for a further 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond paving, Pendle paving, Weatherpoint and Always Green artificial grass.