Premierpoint Exterior Jointing Grout
Premierpoint is a versatile external paving grout developed for use with all types of natural stone, vitrified and concrete paving, and driveways when laid on a rigid bed. There is no surface staining when applied in accordance with installation instructions, even on granite and marble. It creates an attractive, smooth finish with no need to strike. Ideal for use on a wide range of joint widths, including 5-8mm narrow, 8-15mm traditional and up to 50mm in width on driveway setts, in a natural colourway to match all project requirements.
- Ideal for use on all natural stones including granite and marble
- No surface staining when applied in accordance with installation recommendations
- No need to strike
- Ideal for use with a wide range of width joints
Product Colours and Sizes
|Natural||Premierpoint Exterior Jointing Grout|
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA051070
Cleaning and Maintenance Guidelines
Buy Today From Approved Online Retailers
Why choose Premierpoint?
- Easy and efficient
- Perfect finishing touch
- Suitable for driveways, paths or patios
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years, materials produced with Surface Performance Technology for a further 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond paving, Pendle paving, Weatherpoint and Always Green artificial grass.