Distrikt® Inward & Outward Facing Curved Seat
Distrikt® curved seat is a continuous free flowing timber seating range which can ebb and flow in multiple directions and is limited only by your imagination.
Its mild steel components are available in a wide range of RAL colours, with unlimited customisation options, which means there is an option for every project.
The Distrikt® range is made in Britain and created using FSC®- certified Iroko Timber with a mild steel structure and loop legs.
For more information download a copy of the Distrikt® Brochure.
- Customisable linear timber seating range
- Unlimited customisation options such as seating direction, arm rests and backs
- A free fl owing seating range, that can be as long as the project requirements
- interchangeable slats mean that seating styles can change throughout one seating unit
- Made from FSC®-certified Iroko timber with mild steel framework and loop legs
- Mild steel elements are available in all RAL powder coat colours
- Manufactured in the UK
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Body/Frame Colour||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Overall Height (mm)||Seat Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Distrikt® Inward Facing Curved Seat||A variety of RAL powder coated colour options||2571||890||880||480||187|