Distrikt® Straight Bench
The Distrikt® bench is a linear, free flowing timber range designed to fit into a multitude of environments and is the perfect solution for projects requiring aesthetically pleasing practical seating.
The Disktrikt® bench is a slim single bench constructed from FSC®-certified Iroko timber slats with a mild steel structure and loop legs. Its mild steel components are available in a wide range of RAL colours.
The Distrikt® bench is a flexible, customisable seating options with extra add-ons such as a table, armrest and planter.
For more information download a copy of the Distrikt® Brochure.
- Customisable linear timber seating range
- Unlimited customisation options such as seating direction, arm rests and backs
- A free fl owing seating range, that can be as long as the project requirements
- interchangeable slats mean that seating styles can change throughout one seating unit
- Made from FSC®-certified Iroko timber with mild steel framework and loop legs
- Mild steel elements are available in all RAL powder coat colours
- Manufactured in the UK
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Overall Height (mm)||Seat Height (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Distrikt® Straight Bench||1970||470||480||280||108|
|Distrikt® Straight Bench with Arms||1970||470||670||480||115|