Conservation Sett Paving
Conservation Sett Paving is the ideal choice for a wide variety of applications. Whether your project is civil, retail or commercial, it can lift and enhance the design aesthetic. These setts work equally well in a contemporary environment or as part of a more traditional design thanks to their attractive style.
Developed in a Silver Grey hue and finished in split fashion, Conservation Sett Paving is manufactured using high grade light-catching granite aggregates for visual appeal and a robust build.
Marshalls’ Conservation Sett Paving is available in 3 plan sizes – 100 x 100mm, 150 x 100mm and 150 x 150mm – each in a 100mm thickness.
Find your ideal fit and match with our complementary paving and kerb products.
- Manufactured using high quality granite aggregates
- Available in Silver Grey
- Produced in 3 sizes
- Complementary products available including Conservation Paving and Conservation Kerb
Maximum Loading Classification
Category 6 - 10 large goods vehicles per week (0.15 msa)
From 45 kg CO2 per m²
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
Certification Logos and Accreditations
- 100x100 - stretcher bond - pdf
- 100x100 - fantail - pdf
- 150x150 150x100 100x100 - random course - pdf
- 150x150 - stretcher bond - pdf
- 150x100 - stretcher bond - pdf
- conservation setts - 150x100 stretcher bond - pdf
- conservation sett - 150x150 stretcher bond - dwg
- conservation setts - 150x150 150x100 and 100x100 random course - dwg
- conservation setts - 100x100 fantail - dwg
- conservation setts - 100x100 stretcher bond - dwg
|Product Name||ID||Finish||Carbon Footprint||Approx. Unit Weight (kg)|
|Conservation Setts Large 150 x 150 x 100 Silver Grey||FL9906300||Textured||45 kg CO2 m²||5.4|
|Conservation Setts Medium 150 x 100 x 100 Silver Grey||FL9906350||Textured||45 kg CO2 m²||3.5|
|Conservation Setts Small 100 x 100 x 100 Silver Grey||FL9906400||Textured||45 kg CO2 m²||2.4|