Conservation Sett Paving
Conservation Sett Paving is the ideal choice for a wide variety of applications. Whether your project is civil, retail or commercial, it can lift and enhance the design aesthetic. These setts work equally well in a contemporary environment or as part of a more traditional design thanks to their attractive style.
Developed in a Silver Grey hue and finished in split fashion, Conservation Sett Paving is manufactured using high grade light-catching granite aggregates for visual appeal and a robust build.
Marshalls’ Conservation Sett Paving is available in 3 plan sizes – 100 x 100mm, 150 x 100mm and 150 x 150mm – each in a 100mm thickness.
Find your ideal fit and match with our complementary paving and kerb products.
- Manufactured using high quality granite aggregates
- Available in Silver Grey
- Produced in 3 sizes
- Complementary products available including Conservation Paving and Conservation Kerb
Maximum Loading Classification
Category 6 - 10 large goods vehicles per week (0.15 msa)
From 45 kg CO2 per m²
Certification Logos and Accreditations
- 100x100 - stretcher bond - pdf
- 100x100 - fantail - pdf
- 150x150 150x100 100x100 - random course - pdf
- 150x150 - stretcher bond - pdf
- 150x100 - stretcher bond - pdf
- conservation setts - 150x100 stretcher bond - pdf
- conservation sett - 150x150 stretcher bond - dwg
- conservation setts - 150x150 150x100 and 100x100 random course - dwg
- conservation setts - 100x100 fantail - dwg
- conservation setts - 100x100 stretcher bond - dwg
|Product Name||ID||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Sales Unit||Approx. Unit Weight (kg)||Finish||Made to Stock / Made to Order||Carbon Footprint|
|Conservation Setts Large 150 x 150 x 100 Silver Grey||FL9906300||150||150||m2||5.4||Textured||Made To Order||45 kg CO2 m²|
|Conservation Setts Medium 150 x 100 x 100 Silver Grey||FL9906350||150||100||m2||3.5||Textured||Made To Order||45 kg CO2 m²|
|Conservation Setts Small 100 x 100 x 100 Silver Grey||FL9906400||100||100||m2||2.4||Textured||Made To Order||45 kg CO2 m²|