Zicla® Zipper® | Zero
The Zicla® Zipper® | Zero system is an effective cycle segregation product which is used as a protective barrier to prevent vehicles on the road from invading the cycle lane.
The solution assists in making any vehicle in contact rebound and deflect back into the highway, ensuring the safety of cyclists and pedestrians.
The elements are surface mounted, requiring anchorage only, making them quick and easy to install with limited disruption.
The Zipper® system can also be used to create roundabouts, making transformation of urban spaces easy, with minimal effort required.
The segregation system is completely modular allowing the construction of multiple configurations.
- Can be adapted to any kind of road surface
- Manufactured with recycled plastic, so the environmental footprint is minimal
- Weather resistant
- Anchored to the road surface with limited disruption during installation
- Highly visible with 50% of the product's surface being retro-reflective
- Competitively priced
- Bespoke colour options are available
- Effective protective solution ensuring vehicles in contact rebound and deflect back in to the highway
|Product Name||Material||Finish||Fixing Method||Height Above Ground (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Zicla® Zipper® | Zero System A (Middle, straight module)||100% Recycled Plastic||50% retro-reflective surface with anti-slip textured finish||Surface mounted with 4 anchorage points||125||280||280||3.86|
|Zicla® Zipper® | Zero System B (End, curved module)||100% Recycled Plastic||50% retro-reflective surface with anti-slip textured finish||Surface mounted with 3 anchorage points||125||280||280||2.48|