Redi-Rock™ Vehicle Security Barriers
Redi-Rock™ hostile vehicle mitigation walling (Vehicle Security Barriers – VSB) is an effective, re-usable solution to perimeter hostile vehicle attack. Ideal for utility and critical infrastructure, building of high importance, military facilities, crowded places, civil/nuclear installations and transport hubs.
The concrete vehicle barrier Redi-Rock™ Force Protection system has been successfully tested by the Transport Research Laboratory (TRL) using the BSi specification PAS 68:2007, and achieved a classification of V/7500[N2]/48/90:1.6/0.0. To achieve this the freestanding concrete blocks systems interconnected with steel cable successfully arrested a 7.5 tonne lorry at impact speed of 48 kmph (30mph) with only 1.6m penetration of the load carrying space.
The 703kg freestanding blocks are easy to install and can be deployed, or picked up and moved, very quickly, with no ground work required.
All block styles are available with 75mm Horizontal Tube (for post tension cable) and/or 150mm Vertical Tubes (for mechanical tie-down bolts) to allow the blocks to be used in a Force Protection application.
System advantages of Redi-Rock™ hostile mitigation walling include:
- Fast to install Lego™ like system (30m can be laid in circa 1.5 hours by 2-3 men).
- Removable / Relocatable.
- No ground anchor – uses its own weight.
- Integral cable dissipates kinetic energy.
- Proven to stop a 7.5 Tonne truck at 48 kmph (30mph).
- Aesthetically pleasing, with the look of natural stone.
- Can be coloured to blend with local environment.
redi rock security walls testing
redi rock security walls protecting buildings
Redi-Rock™ Vehicle Security Barriers BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.