Open and here to support you.
All businesses in the Marshalls group are open.
We are working safely to manufacture products, take new orders and fulfill existing ones.
Geo Disc 600 Luminaire
With a silver anodised finish and multiple light distribution options, the Geo Disc 600 Luminaire provides a functional and attractive lighting solution with outstanding photometric attainment.
The Geo Disc 600 has an integrated photoelectric cell option for efficient operation, with multiple lamp configurations which can be tailored to specific project's needs.
The flexible 600mm-width design features a high purity aluminium lens available in alternative colours and finishes which works in coordination with other Geo street products.
These adjustments are available to suit all applications and include a tool-less gear tray for quick lamp replacement. Wall mounted options can come with an optional isolator.
Lighting Reality and Relux software is available on request to help with lighting design.
- Excellent photometric attainment
- Lamp and gear compartment sealed to IP66
- Alternative colours and finishes available
- Lighting Reality and Relux software available on request
Geo Disc 600 Luminaire BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.