Trying to order Marshalls products, but your local Merchant Yard is shut?
Give us a call on 0345 302 0600 (select option 2) or email to email@example.com
We'll give you a quote, deliver direct, and help you find a branch that will transact your order.
RHINOGUARD® ESILE PROTECTIVE PLANTER
The tapered profile of the Esile planter provides an elegant and contemporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation solution, facilitating its integration in any environment.
Manufactured with Ultra High Performance Concrete which has been developed in recent decades for its exceptional properties of strength and durability, the Esile planter is freeze resistant and abrasion resistant, offering reduced maintenance and an extended life span.
Esile is available in a range of subtle or outgoing colour options to create a cheerful and vibrant atmosphere.
- Provides an elegant and aesthetically pleasing HVM solution
- An engineered HVM solution with various ratings available, a 7.2 tonne vehicle travelling at 40mph being the strongest specification
- All visible surfaces are covered with a transparent anti-decay coating and upon request an anti-graffiti coating is also available
- Manufactured with Ultra High Performance Concrete known for its strength and durability
- Available in a range of subtle or outgoing colour options
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Height Above Ground (mm)||Overall Height Including Root (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|RhinoGuard® Esile Planter||900||Various, dependent on core selection||677||677||279|