Charm Seat & Planter
A seating design with a decorative pattern effect inspired by Nature. Perfect for those who want to create a breath-taking focal point at the center of their urban scheme.
The decorative pattern effect provides a distinctive design style and ability to create shadowing effects when installed with lighting.
- The main feature of the seat & planter is the 15° inclination on the top of the cone along with the wooden seat placed at 90° on one side of the planter
- Multipurpose Seat and Planter solution
- Large seating unit ideal for city squares or to create a focal point
- Illumination at night creates safer more sociable neighborhoods
- Wooden seat section provides warmth and comfort to the user
- Large seating solution can accommodate multiple people where space is limited
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery