Tramet has a simple, neutral design which dilutes into natural settings as well as urban and shopping contexts. Its main feature focus on three aspects; comfort and adaptability to permit unconventional uses, excellent quality and versatile design.
- Neutral design that allow it to blend into natural spaces as well as urban and commercial areas easily
- Bench, Seat, Table and Stool respond to the demand for complementary elements
- The Tramet collection has a real and apparent robustness and sturdy feel
- Surface mount installation. Optionally, benches may be installed free standing
- FSC® certified timber is responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery