Geo Parklight Direct Luminaire
The Geo Parklight Direct Luminaire illuminates a large area with a low glare, delivering comfortable and efficient light distribution via a striking aesthetic.
Available as a symmetric version for effective lighting dispersion, the Parklight provides ideal illumination for pedestrian spaces.
Designed for unrivalled visual coordination with other Geo street furniture and signage elements, the Parklight provides an attractive and efficient direct lighting solution for your project.
Suitable for mounting from 4-5m in height, the lamp and gear compartment is sealed to IP65 to give protection from dust and water ingress.
Alternative colours and finishes are available to match your project or town identity, as well as an integrated photoelectric cell option for efficient operation.
- 4-5m in height
- Sealed to IP65 for protection from dust and water ingress
- Alternative colours and finishes available
- Integrated photoelectric cell option for efficiency
Geo Parklight Direct Luminaire BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.